Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Valentine's Day Bundle from Stampin' Up!

Look at the great deal that Stampin' Up! has put together for Valentine's Day! Whether you need Valentine's for your co-worker's or for your child's friends, you will find everything you need here! Call or email me to let me know if you are interested. I will be holding a class with this set soon, more details will follow by the weekend.

Things have been so hectic since before Christmas, I haven't had a chance to do much with my blog. I am hoping that I will have more time since the holidays are over and I will be moving my stamp room to the basement away from all the distractions. I will post before and after pictures so you can see what I went from to what I am going to.

Please let me know if you need to order anything. I am always available.

0 comments: